Texas People Federal Credit Union back-to-school Backpack Drive
Starting July 6th through August 15th, Texas People will be collecting school supplies to be donated to Morningside Elementary and South Hi Mount Elementary. So, stop on by and drop off any school supplies you can spare. All items will be collected at the branch and will be delivered on August 17th.
List of items accepted:
|· Crayons||· Color pencils|
|· Kleenex||· Highlighters|
|· Pens||· Notebooks|
|· Markers||· Glue/Glue sticks|
|· Construction paper||· Hand Sanitizer|
|· Clorox wipes||· Copy paper|
|· Dividers||· Manila paper|
|· Pencil||· Backpacks|
Members who donate school supplies will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win one of two $50 statement credit to their shared draft or checking account! Each item that a member donates will count as one entry. We will announce the winners on August 17th as well.
Update to our Members: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Texas People FCU is reopening our branch lobby with safety as our number one priority. Beginning Monday, June 15, we will open our lobby daily from 10am – 3pm to serve our members. Our drive-thru will remain open for normal business hours.
For the health and safety of our employees and members, we ask that you follow a few guidelines when you visit:
- Masks: We recommend that you wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you one.
- Sign In: We will ask you to sign in before entering the lobby. Once a staff member has identified you, please put your mask on to conduct business.
- Appointments: You are encouraged to schedule an appointment with our Member Service Representative or Loan Officer. Please call ahead of time at 817-731-2756 so that we can better manage traffic flow in the branch.
- If you’re feeling sick, please do not enter the lobby. We highly encourage you to visit us through the drive-thru.
- Respect social distancing: We will have signs in the branch lobby to remind you and recommend everyone remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Sanitizing our office: Our staff will be sanitizing the office throughout the day, and a deep cleaning will be conducted daily after hours.
We thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times, and we will get through this together.
We have expanded our drive-thru capabilities to allow for almost every transaction
Online or ATM Access
Go to www.fwtpfcu.org/convenience for access to your account through ONLINE BANKING and BILL PAY.
You can access your funds at all CO-OP ATMS & SHARED BRANCHES by going to
Pandemic Impact Assistance
While the safety of our Members is our top priority, we recognize the financial stress an event of this type can have on individuals and families. We want you to know we’re here to help. In the event you, as a member, are financially affected; due to loss of employment, loss of income and/or reduced hours or earnings due to the coronavirus COVID-19, Texas People FCU will activate our Hardship Assistance Program.
- Income Replacement Assistance*
- May be eligible to receive up to $1500.
- Interest may be as low as 4.99% APR, based on credit worthiness.
* Income Replacement first payment will be deferred for 60-days. Loan term will be maxed at 15 months.
- Members with current loans will be eligible to skip their payments for up to two (2) months, on all loans
- Skip-A-Pay fees will be waived
**Skip-A-Payment counts toward your annual allotment of two skips in a 12-month period (or next year’s allotment, if this year has already been used).
For additional Pandemic Impact Assistance details or qualifications, please contact us at 817-731-2756 and ask to speak with a Loan Officer.
Thank You for Your Patience As we continue to monitor the latest news regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand that this is a challenging time for many of our Members. Thank you for your support as we continue to make decisions based on the safety and well-being of the communities we serve.
Branch Holidays and Closures
Wednesday, Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day
Monday, Jan. 20 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, Feb. 17 – Presidents Day
Friday, April 10 – Good Friday
Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day
Friday, July 3 – Independence Day (Observed)
Monday, Sept. 7 – Labor Day
Monday, Oct. 12 – Columbus Day
Wednesday, Nov. 11 – Veteran’s Day
Thursday, Nov. 26 – Thanksgiving
Friday, Nov. 27 – Thanksgiving (Extended Holiday)
Thursday, Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve (Closing Early)
Friday, Dec. 25 – Christmas
Thursday, Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve (Closing Early)