ATTENTION BILL PAY USERS: Starting Thursday, April 1, 2021 our NEW bill pay service has been added to your online banking account. When you login to your account select “pay bills” at the top of the page to start using this service. ***Please Note: you will need to set up your payees in the new service***
Update to our Members: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In the interest of safety, both for our staff and our members, we will continue to maintain our current protocols regarding COVID-19. masks are required when entering the branch lobby. In addition, we ask that you maintain at least 6 feet from other members & staff while in the branch.
For the health and safety of our employees and members, we ask that you follow a few guidelines when you visit:
- Masks: If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you one.
- Sign In: We will ask you to sign in before entering the lobby. Once a staff member has identified you, please put your mask on to conduct business.
- Appointments: You are encouraged to schedule an appointment with our Member Service Representative or Loan Officer. Please call ahead of time at 817-731-2756 so that we can better manage traffic flow in the branch.
- If you’re feeling sick, please do not enter the lobby. We highly encourage you to visit us through the drive-thru.
- Respect social distancing: We will have signs in the branch lobby to remind you and recommend everyone remain at least 6 feet apart.
- Sanitizing our office: Our staff will be sanitizing the office throughout the day, and a deep cleaning will be conducted daily after hours.
We have expanded our drive-thru capabilities to allow for almost every transaction
Online/ATM Access or Mobile App
Go to www.fwtpfcu.org/convenience for access to your account through ONLINE BANKING and BILL PAY.
You can also download our NEW Mobile App and access all your accounts from the palm of your hand.
You can access your funds at all CO-OP ATMS & SHARED BRANCHES by going to https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/.
Thank You for Your Patience As we continue to monitor the latest news regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand that this is a challenging time for many of our Members. Thank you for your support as we continue to make decisions based on the safety and well-being of the communities we serve.
Branch Holidays and Closures
Friday, Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day
Monday, Jan. 18 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, Feb. 15 – Presidents Day
Friday, April 2 – Good Friday
Monday, May 31 – Memorial Day
Monday, July 5 – Independence Day (Observed)
Monday, Sept. 6 – Labor Day
Monday, Oct. 11 – Columbus Day
Thursday, Nov. 11 – Veteran’s Day
Thursday, Nov. 25 – Thanksgiving
Friday, Nov. 26 – Thanksgiving (Extended Holiday)
Friday, Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve (Closing Early)
Saturday, Dec. 25 – Christmas
Friday, Dec. 31 – New Year’s Eve (Closing Early)